The first project meeting was organised at Queens University Belfast on 1 st February 2019. Professor David Rooney, Dr Chunfei Wu, Dr Xin Tu, Dr Yang Yang, Mr James Kong, Professor Martin Olazar, Dr Gartzen Lopez, Dr Norbert MISKOLCZI, Dr Aneta Magdziarz, Mr Szymon Ciukaj, Mr Ciaran Prunty, Mr Radu DIACONESCU (The EU Officer called in) (all project beneficiaries) attended the meeting.
Summaries of the meeting:
- Presentation from each partner was given
- Key points of the project have been discussed (e.g. the secondments, keeping records, early plans and the use of funding etc.)
- Key deliverable and networking activities are agreed and distributed
- Data base for all partners including from third countries will be collected
- Key messages are summarised in a separated PowerPoint file
- EU Officer (Mr Radu Diaconescu called in during the meeting and emphasised key points of the project
- Local Northern Ireland EU project contract point, Mr Ciaran Prunty, gave an overview summary of the project and answered questions from partners.